Heavy trash: 2nd Wednesday of each month
- Curbside disposal of “Tree waste” and “Junk waste” is in alternating months. Tree waste months are January, March, May, July, September, and November. Junk waste months are February, April, June, August, October and December.
- Tree waste is: “clean” wood waste such as tree limbs, branches, and stumps (lumber, furniture, and treated wood will NOT be accepted).
- Junk waste is: items such as furniture, appliances, and other bulky material. Junk waste may not be placed for collection during a Tree waste Month.
- A maximum of four cubic yards of building material (not including brick, plaster or concrete) generated by the resident in connection with the maintenance of the resident's property will be collected by Tree waste/Junk waste.
- Junk waste: 2/13, 4/10; Tree waste: 1/9, 3/13
(Note: Tree waste is accepted during Junk waste months. However, to ensure that your Tree waste is recycled, you may hold your tree waste materials until the next Tree waste designated month or bring it to a Neighborhood Depository.)